Lonely Planet Zion & Bryce National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Hike the Cable Mountain trail in Zion, ride a horse or mule through Bryce or go swimming or tubing in Zion’s Virgin River; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside the Lonely Planet Zion & Bryce National Parks Travel Guide:
• User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations.
• Focused on the best – hikes, drives, and cycling tours.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, geology, wildlife, and conservation.
• Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout.
• Useful features – Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes.
Covers: Zion National Park, St George, Snow Canyon State Park, Cedar City, Glendale, Bryce National Park, Red Canyon, Panguitch, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and more.