Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Madagascar, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice. Watch chameleons and lemurs in mountainous national parks, haggle like a local at the Marché Artisanal de la Digue, or snorkel incredible coral reefs; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Madagascar Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, local life and customs, arts, cuisine, environment, wildlife.
• Over 45 maps.
Covers: Antananarivo, Central Madagascar, Southern Madagascar, Western Madagascar, Northern Madagascar, Eastern Madagascar and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.