Savour the best of New Catalan cuisine; yell for your team at Camp Nou stadium; or look up to find weird and wonderful architecture; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Barcelona Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, history, architecture, Catalan culture, art, music, dance.
• Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps.
Covers: La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, La Sagrada Família, Gracia, Park Guell, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, La Zona, Montjuïc, Poble Sec, Sant Anton and more.