Zambia’s wildlife and waterfalls, Malawi’s lake and mountains, Mozambique’s islands and beaches: each country has its own personality. Focus on exploring one, or sample all three. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Zambia, Mozambique & Malawi, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Zambia, Mozambique & Malawi is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the largest waterfalls on earth at Victoria Falls, canoe past swimming elephants in Lower Zambezi, or hike the dramatic scenery of Mt Mulanje; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Zambia, Mozambique & Malawi Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, economy, religion, music & dance, literature, environment, wildlife, cuisine.
• Over 50 maps.
Coverage Includes: Lusaka, Chipata, Zambezi River, Kafue National Park, Victoria Falls, Lake Kariba, Mozambique Island, Maputo, Quirimbas Archipelago, Lake Niassa, Chimanimani Mountains, Lake Malawi, Mt Mulanje, Lilongwe and more.