Lush forests, a pristine coastline, awesome food, frothy microbrews, and music and art galore – Pacific Northwesterners have it good and they don’t mind sharing. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Washington wine country, hop a ferry to the San Juan Islands or dive into the hipster playground of Portland; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest Travel Guide:
• Color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, music, architecture, politics, flora, wildlife, outdoor activities, road trips, cuisine, beer, wine.
• Free, convenient pull-out Washington map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps.
Covers: Seattle, Bellingham, the San Juan Islands, Olympic Peninsula, Washington Cascades, Central & Eastern Washington, Portland, Wine Country, Ashland, Eastern Oregon, Vancouver, Whistler, Vancouver Island and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.