Lonely Planet Pocket Marrakesh is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Plunge headfirst into the mapcap mayhem of Djemaa el-Fna, reflect on the beauty of Ali ben Youssef Medersa, spend the night in an atmospheric riad; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Marrakesh:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: El-Fna, Mouassine & Bab Doukkala, the Central Souqs, Riad Zitoun & Kasbah, Ville Nouvelle, Palmeraie and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.