Fashioned by the mighty Atlantic, these open-armed Canadian provinces beckon you for chats, chowder and the chance to see whales breach in the distance. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the waterfront in Halifax, gorge on lobster at a local town hall and relive your childhood in the home of Anne of Green Gables; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide:
• Color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – art, history, maritime music, art, local cuisine, landscape, wildlife.
• Over 15 maps.
Covers: Halifax, Fredericton, Charlottetown, St John, Sunrise Trail, Fundy Isles, Newfoundland, Labrador and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.